Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sup everyone!



STARTER PICTURE OF THE DAY!!!

yo everyone! my blog is getting more inconsistent day by day, actually week by week or should i say forthnight??!! lol. Maybe i've been lacking of motivations to post here anyway, buttt, i should not let tonight be the same xD
My dearest love is now away studying though she just ended work at 6pm and had to be at
school by 7pm, its tiring i know baby, its not easy everyone! trust me. especially when u only had like 4 hours of sleep and and 10 hours plus of work stuffs, oh i'm so proud of you bebeh!! i'll always be here for you anytime you need me (;

Though i have an exam tmr @ 8am, i'm still here facing the com typing away! damnz jake!! ure so screwed!! anyway tmr's paper sucks! ITS CALLED BEG-stands for BUSINESS ETIQUETTE GROOMING!!!!! like what the hell is this?!! is this even an exam??!! lol, anyway,still have to crap my way through! so wish me luck people!

i've got nothing else to write, so i'll share some random pictures xD
DUE pics, taken on a fine wonderful study night with my beloved!

and more random pictures......

what are you doing baby?? (:


and finally ending today's post with
.
.
.
none other else than......

So many things special about you
so wonderful in so many ways.

No one has ever made me feel as wonderful as you do
No one has ever made me feel this way
and I believe that in this world
there is a special person for everyone,
who brings out this deep feelings no one else can.
And I know I've found that precious love in you.

Because no other person
makes me feel like the way you do.


loveDiana.

No comments: