Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Wow! It has almost been 15 days since I started blogging and only 4 posts?!! wth!!
Fuck it, got nothing much to write anyway (:
oh well anyway, school as per normal at 12pm and reached around 1pm, and I got another warning letter.
Its the second one anyway, one more and I shall celebrate already xDDDD.
School ended pretty early and met these 2 wonderful matreps friend of ours on the way with Zul, one of them named Ali and the other 'small soldier' A-pol, went to bank and then for a smoke and head home.

Had a conversation with mum, and here it goes
Mum: Son ar, stop smoking so much lah! You can even thrash your father smoking leh!!
I: haiya, ok lah! I quit today!
Mum: You always say likethat!!, then few minutes later you start again!! You from primary school smoke til now, you wanna die earlier uhh? you still got a family behind leh!
I: Ok ok, sorry lah, stop already
Mum: You make sure ar! tsk
gosh, I think i should really quit already, dammit!! maybe not. (:

Back from dinner, awesome shit! Gonna meet my beloved soon!!! (:

standing strong, love Diana!













No comments: